- ID: 236
- Published: June 25, 2018
- Last Update: November 5, 2018
- Views: 3467
Swim with the largest fish in the sea, but fear not, they are known to be gentle giants. Found in Oslob, Cebu, you get to experience the gigantic and friendly whale sharks. Also, Sumilon Island which is located in Oslob, offers a long stretch of white sand and clear water, it has one of the best sandbars in Cebu. After the breathtaking experience, you can go to Tumalog Falls and get to see the raw beauty of nature.
|No of Pax||Rate per Person|
|Group of 2||7,462/ person|
|Group of 3-6||4,109/ person|
|Group of 7-10||3,748/ person|
|Group of 11-14||3,917/person|
|Group of 15-18||3,302/ person|
|Group of 19-22||2,938/ person|
Please Note: ADD 500 PHP for Non Filipino Guest as per local government mandatory.
- 0400H-1800H - Pick up City Hotel for a three hours drive to Tan-awan Oslob.
- 0700H- Arrival and prepare for short briefing.
- 0830H- Boat ride and whaleshark encounter.
- 0900H- Back to Mainland and prepare for transfer to Sumilon Island.
- 0915- Transfer to Bancogon Wharf to catch the schedule of boat going to Sumilon
- 0930H- Boat ride to Sumilon Island
- 0945H- Arrive at Sumilon Island
- 1200H- Lunch
- 1330H- Tumalog Falls
- 1345H- Wash up and get ready to drive back to city.
Be the first to leave a review.